Friday, November 30, 2007

To-Do List

For 11/9/07
I watched the video for to-do lists. I think that women stole another one of my famously ingenious ideas! I could have written that book and made lots of money...but I did not. I make to-do lists everyday it seems. I have grocery lists, task lists, chore lists. And among those they vary from food to clothing, people and what I need to say to them. Lists after list. Another list I am fond of is the things to say to someone in a confrontation list. a big red star next to something I find particularly witty. The most interesting thing about lists is the insight into someone's world and mind. Lists are just as fun to read as a lost and found letter. The things that are the most private are always the most entertaining. That's why we have reality TV. I can learn something from this video in terms of research. To get the best research you need as many examples as possible. The woman did that.

HH

P.S. As it turns out the to-do list video was not posted by you, I got confused. I hope it's okay.

No comments: