Friday, December 7, 2007

Last Day

So today is our last day of class and I hope I have enough blogs. I also hope I can learn to attach files to blogs. Eeeeck! This semester has really opened my eyes to advertising and media. I am a women's studies minor and was faintly aware of the negative depictions, but being an advertising major kept me on media's side. I am graduating this month so these topics will be fresh on my in when I go out into the real world. I will try and do my part to keep advertising fair and respectful for all people. Thank you for this semester.

HH

2 comments:

jacqueline said...

Good luck, Haley. I'm glad you will now be "out there," working hard to make things better. Take care,

Jacque

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.